What watch does Eminem wear? That question gets asked a lot. So, here it is. Eminem is an avid wearer of Casio G-Shock watches, those are by far his favorite.
Eminem is seen wearing G-SHOCK all through a considerable lot of his music recordings and exhibitions, making this coordinated effort a characteristic articulation of common regard and appreciation. Being a standout amongst the most perceived and achieved hip-jump specialists of our chance, this restricted release community oriented watch with Eminem crowns a long history of hip-bounce associations for G-SHOCK.
Accessible in matte dark with dark dial and dark turn around LCD, the GDX6900MNM-1 pays respect to Eminem's ascent from one of the world's most rough urban territories – the roads of downtown Detroit. As a tribute, the horizon of Detroit is imprinted in intense red on the upper watch band. The watch face and band circle don the switch "E" from the adapted EMINƎM moniker, while the watch case back and bring down watch band are customized with a signature of his adjust self image, "Shady".
- ● World time: the clock of 48 cities (29 time zones), daylight saving time setting function
- ● stopwatch(1/100 second, a total of 24 hours, 5 second countdown auto start, split)
- ● Timer (a set unit: 1 minute, set up: 24 hours, measured in seconds, auto repeat, time up with the subject function)
- ● There is no need to fix the date of the end of each month, including February 29 fully automatic calendar leap year.
- ● Waterproof: 20 ATM water resistant